Transforming Enterprise Field Service Organizations
ServiceMax is a leader in Field Service Management and the go-to app for 400+ companies globally. Built 100% on the Salesforce Platform, ServiceMax helps service teams exceed customers expectations with innovative software and services.
In service, visibility and access are priceless. Nothing has the potential to frustrate and disappoint your customer more than a support engineer or call center agent who doesn’t know the details behind their issue – their service history, products installed and preferences. ServiceMax gives you a 360 degree view of the customer, and with connected products delivers unfettered access to monitor devices remotely. You know the exact where, when and how of serviceable products, so customers stay happy and you stay profitable.
ServiceMax helps businesses achieve field service excellence to drive new sources of revenue and greater efficiencies by enabling all of the following key capabilities with one licence:
|- Installed Base Management
- Warranties & Contracts
- Service Requests & Work Orders
- Scheduling & Dispatch
|- Mobile Field Service Management
- Parts Management
- Returns Management & Depot Repair
|- Work Order Close Out
- Insights from Reporting & Analytics
- Intergration with other Saleforce Native Apps
ServiceMax provides extra value with extended applications for:
- Connected Field Service -> the first IoT-enabled solution for proactive field service
- Scheduling Optimization -> world-class optimization that’s part of a comprehensive field service solution
- Service Performance Metrics -> the only metrics engine for delivering field service specific KPI’s – FTF, MTTR, Attach Rates and more
- Self-Service Customer & Contractor Communities -> extends customer and partner visibility to critical ServiceMax functionality
By putting IoT to work for your service business, you reap the benefits of advanced diagnostics paired with service and parts information that speeds service delivery and shrinks resolution times. However, without a “home” and context for the service data and diagnostics you may lose sight of the installed products that generated them. After all, your installed base is the key to service revenue growth. You need a smart, fast and easy way to gain visibility into your customers’ equipment and one source of truth for the entire organization.